General Purpose Custom Tabulations (GPCT)
Special Purpose Custom Tabulations (SPCT)
*Fees are subject to change
For requests that require customized variable creation, an additional fee may be applied. For requests in excess of 100 cells, an additional fee may be applied. $100.00 per additional 10 cells up to 150 cells MAX. Should a table exceed 150 cells, the table will be split in two and tables will be priced separately. The total exact costs of General and Special Purpose Custom Tables will be included in the data access contract, which the client must review and sign before work can begin.
Data Access through the On-site Data Centre
- Mandatory Data Preparation (set-up) Fee:
- All successful applicants must pay the mandatory set-up fee. The set-up fee will include data file preparation, in addition to time spent with the end user to define the exact specifications of the data request. The set-up fee may vary depending on the complexity of the project (i.e. projects that require a custom file format). A minimum of $1000
- Additional fees based on project complexity will be at FNIGCs discretion, based on our $90/hour rate.
- Researchers must provide evidence of having completed The Fundamentals of OCAP® course.
- Access Fees:
- The current access fee is set at $200/hour ($1,500 per day).
- The terms of payment for the project will be included in the data access contract, which the client must review and sign before entering the on-site data centre. Clients will receive monthly invoices for their use of the centre’s facilities, which must be paid within 30 days.
FNIGC Collaborative Research Services:
FNIGC negotiates research service contracts, including payment schedules, on a case-by-case basis, based on our $90/hour rate.
*All requests are subject to a 15% administration fee, as well as HST (13%).